Serving a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in northern France, southern Belgium and Luxembourg.

Monday, February 9, 2015

Here I am

January 20, 2015
(from the Madrid MTC)

Hey awesome family! I´m here! They´re letting us email right away. Flying wasn´t the greatest. We flew through the night and then the night didn´t exist because it was the middle of the day when we landed. Or maybe it was the morning that disappeared. I don´t know. I don´t even know how tired to be. I met up with a group of like 20-something Elders and some Hermanas in Frankfurt so that was good. I have no idea who my companion is or what my room looks like or anything. Legitimately just got here. The Madrid temple is beautiful. Sorry I have nothing else to report! I´m here safe and I love you guys. I´ll tell you of my upcoming adventures in my next email! Write me lots!


Elder Stanford


Madrid Temple from window at the MTC. (#nofilter)


No comments:

Post a Comment