Serving a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in northern France, southern Belgium and Luxembourg.

Monday, May 9, 2016

Alive and happy

Hello everyone!

This being my last Monday in Amiens, I have a lot of people to see, some large suitcases to pack and one giant cathedral (biggest in Europe) to climb before I catch the next train out early Wednesday morning. I'm going back to Paris!

More details next week, but suffice it to say that I'm still alive, and happy to be.

Thank you all for the birthday pictures and videos!

Love you all and happy Mothers Day!
Amiens Cathedral
(the biggest in Europe)


Street and canal in Amiens

A 'mangez-vous' with an African family.
Guess which dish I didn't touch?




Laser tag and bowling with the youth







Our Mother's Day call !!!











No comments:

Post a Comment