Serving a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in northern France, southern Belgium and Luxembourg.

Monday, July 11, 2016

Pics

Hey guys!!

So busy these days.  Always busy. Always something to plan, someone to call, something to send. It would horrify you to know the last time I wrote in my journal. When I'm not completing some necessary task, I'm too tired to move, haha.
So just pictures today:

My comp took this one outside the apartment of a member who invited us for dinner

Our new amie's son, Paul Manassé

My comp and me on the 4th of July. I humoured him.

PS Congrats to my cousin Celine!! So excited to hear about your call to Ukraine! That's awesome. You're going to kill it out there. My advice would be to learn to love your scriptures now and learn to learn from them. Don't put it off until your mission! On your mission you'll read the scriptures daily, but often it's for other people, to find answers to their specific problems and questions. Right now you can study all for yourself, so profites-en! I'll see you soon--soon, that is, if you have an eternal perspective d: 

Love you all!

Jordan


No comments:

Post a Comment